Thursday, March 19, 2009

Living with Wonder

I created this blog to chronicle our journey to adopt a little boy from Eastern Europe. I want this to be the story of his adoption and a story of how 3 brothers came together.

Today, I wonder when, and if he will come home. We have completed all of our adoption paperwork, and are waiting on our agency to tell us they are ready for the appostilled documents. I wonder what is taking them so long. I wonder when they will return my emails. I wonder if their delay means our 3rd son has been adopted by someone else. I wonder how I can stop worrying.

I had hoped to enjoy this 3rd journey on the roller coaster of adoption. I have yet to find a way to make that happen. I hope through sharing my days of wonder, I can put the 'what ifs' aside, and find joy amongst the unknown.