We are completely confused regarding the adoption process, what stage we are in, and what to expect regarding travel. Right now, it appears as if we will not travel any time soon. A huge disappointment.
We had hoped to hear that we would travel in May, but that is not likely. Our little boy's 'Special Need' may no longer be considered a special need and this may delay things. Please help us and pray that we will soon get clarification about our Dossier and potential travel dates. We miss our little boy.