Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time with God


Romans 1:10
... I pray that now at last, by God's will, the way may be opened for me to come to you.

I wish someone was speaking these words to me. I wish a Disciple was on his way to my house. I wish someone would grab my hand and lead me closer to God.

The path is always clear for me to get to God, but I too frequently get in the way.

I went to Amazon to buy a book to help me get 'there', and realized even this is a distraction, not to mention I have a mountain of books already waiting to guide me.

I need to spend less time with the: TV, computer, couch, magazines, shops, and a little more time with God. God is waiting, and I am avoiding yet yearning for for Him.

As we travel the very SLOW path to bring Jia home, I really need God. So to Him I go.