- We so thankful for the good news we received this week about a family member's health.
- We pray for our daughter, Ling Ling, as we wait to bring her home (in October), and she waits to join our family.
- We pray she is loved, healthy, happy and can handle the big change.
- We pray for the boys we who travel too, the travel plans, and our attitudes.
- We pray for guidance with the boys activities and behavior.
- Big A needs activity to keep him regulated, but it can be hard to figure out how much is too much.
- We pray for sleep for Adam. He is SO tired, but yet sleeps so little - which means he is grumpy and irritable most days.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday Things to Pray For: A Day Late
I have no good excuse for being late. Actually, I have no excuse at all.