Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is This Progress??????

It is 44 degrees.

Sunny.

Just Gorgeous Outside.

So That is Where I will Be.

Unfortunately, Little Miss Sunshine is required to be outside too.

This is what I got today, is it progress?

I don't really think so.

I told her it was warmer in the sun - so she chose to stand in the middle of the driveway.

Maybe she has a future as a Mime?


In case my tone is not completely clear.

THIS DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!

The therapist says it is because she it too scared to play.  Maybe so.

I also think it is also a power struggle.

Somehow I have to disentangle myself.

Her attitude is taking away the joy I USED to get from fresh air.

How I respond is my choice ...so she can only steal my joy if I let her.

RIGHT??

Okay, I admit it ... I struggle not letting this get to me.  Ugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

12)   Big A's reading
13)   The sun
14)   Finding soccer balls that had been buried beneath snow
15)   Little A's great night sleep
16)   Peaceful bedtime routines
17)   Not being late to Bible Study