Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 Months as a Family

Guess it is time for an update.  I am not really in the mood, but if I let too much time pass, I may quit updating at all, and I don't want that to happen.


I am not in the mood to post because I am tired of repeating the same ol' stuff.


The boys are doing well, and Alexa continues to make slow, okay - very slow progress.  


I am trying to focus on the positives in our lives, and spend less time obsessing on the struggles.  It is much harder for me to write about my gladness - hence so few posts!


However, I am glad.  Glad we have 3 kids.  Glad to see Alexa's depression lifting.  Glad to have spent a week with my parents.  Glad to be feeling a little more like my self.  Glad to have a husband who is supportive.  The list of glads could go on and on, but I won't bore you with the mundane details of my life.


Our life is really wonderfully ordinary.  For that I am thankful.