I continue to adjust to life with the boys at home ALL THE TIME. We do school from 9am to 3pm everyday, and then we do gymnastics, swimming or dance from 4pm until 7pm. Then from 7pm until 8pm we get ready for bed, and then I CRASH!!!
For the most part, HS'ing going well, but it is hard. I daily wonder how long will I will do this? Should we put them back in school? What school?
Then I remember all the great changes we have seen since we began this journey.
- The boys are much better friends.
- Adam's reading has improved 100%.
- Adam is much happier, more relaxed, and self-confident (the reason we began this adventure)
- Adam's handwriting is noticeably better.
- Andrew is much less angry.
- I feel fulfilled with my purpose (most of the time).
- There is no negative junk coming home from school.
p.s. Lexa is doing full-day Kindergarten and loving it! (I love it too :))