Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I LOVE these "sermons."  Yes, Rick Warren is preaching so they are sermons, but really they are words of wisdom for living.  I am so thankful to be thousands of miles from California but still able to enjoy  his always applicable insights.

This sermon reminded me to resurrect Thankful Thursday.  An attitude of gratitude changes everything.  A few random things for which I am very thankful.


  Fall Shadows

That, ever so slowly, the stumps decays... 

... and maybe one day will disappear.

 I am in LOVE with this year's science program and the corresponding experiments.

 The end of one season .... 

... is the beginning of another.

 I am delighting in early morning Fall runs.

 
Watching this little pumpkin grow.
I marvel at those pumpkin hairs.


Thankful that this one can stay at home and learn.
It is, without a doubt, the right place for him.

And this one .... well I glad we are finally learning to work well together.
Or better said, I am learning to encourage him to work independently.